Create an online meeting from Pega Infinity V86 using MS Graph API

Continuation to my earlier post: Click , here I extended my research on the same MS Graph API services to create an online meeting(Teams) and send the meeting link to the invitees. First, I started experimenting the API service calls in my Postman tool and then later I worked on the same in Pega V86. As I mentioned in the above post, one must have a valid Azure id to work on this exercise. A part from this, we need to have the proper API permissions for this id to perform all the below mentioned steps. Here I am giving a snapshot of API permissions.
















Steps followed in Postman along with Pega side changes:
1) Get the access token using OAuth mechanism ( Pega => Authentication Profile rule)
2) Create an online meeting using POST API call (Pega => Connect-REST)
3) Send email to the invitees using POST API call (Pega => Connect-REST)






























































































Below are the Pega implementation for the above steps. 
Authentication Profile instance:



























Connect-REST for create an online meeting using connector wizard (POST method)


























Connect-REST instance for sending email using connector wizard(POST method)



























References:
1) Pega Community Site
2) Pega Developer's Help
3) MS Graph API's from Microsoft documentation
4) Postman 

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Claude to Pega Infinity 25.1.3 via MCP — Step-by-Step

Build Pega Applications with GitHub Copilot CLI, Pega Infinity AI Plugin & MCP — Branch-Based Agentic Authoring

itextpdf API to generate PDF doc from an image file using Pega PE