Simple ChatGPT integration with ServiceNow platform
We all know the new AI tool - ChatGPT and the features of it. Of course, some of them like this feature and some are not but that is a different story. After I did work on the Virtual Agent functionality last week, I thought of spending some time to integrate ChatGPT in SN platform. Took some time to do research on this and finally I did a small PoC kind of work on this integration in my PDI. Here I am giving the details of how I designed this feature. Before working on it, one should have API key for Open AI using https://beta.openai.com/
After noting the key from above site, we need to use it in our integration exercise.
- We need a portal to capture question and ChatGPT answer
- We need a Widget to build the logic on getting the answer after successful integration done
- We need to create a property to capture the API key
Those who are interested to know about this small PoC work, feel free to contact me so that I will explain it from my PDI. By the way, I have added the Voice Chat to this functionality.
References:
1) http://developer.servicenow.com/
2) https://community.servicenow.com/community
3) https://docs.servicenow.com/