Create a Salesforce acct after creating a new user from ServiceNow instance

 It took some time to work and complete a small usecase (PoC) to integrate both SF and SN platforms. The idea is very simple. Whenever we create a new user from SN (sys_user), I am making an API call (REST) to SF via a Business Rule (aync) logic from SN and creating the new acct in SF successfully. To work on this, I took our UHCSand (EWD) and my SF developer portal. Before implementing it, I was able to make a successful service call to SF (OAuth2) using Postman. 

Here are the snapshots for better understanding.

Postman connectivity - Success



















Updates in Salesforce portal – Success for both Postman and SN user: Ravi Kumar Pisupati









The changes I have made in my PDI env:

  1. REST Message instance and the corresponding HTTP Method:









































  1. OAuth Provider and Application Registries instances:








































  1. Business Rule instance to make an async call to SF after creation of a new user from SN. This is the key for the whole PoC and it runs on the table: sys_user 






















References:
1) https://www.google.com/
2) https://community.servicenow.com/ 
3) https://developer.salesforce.com/
4)  https://developer.servicenow.com/dev.do













Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Claude to Pega Infinity 25.1.3 via MCP — Step-by-Step

itextpdf API to generate PDF doc from an image file using Pega PE

Understanding of Hugging Face platform for AI/ML platform