Send SMS from Pega V83 using Twilio API intgeration

The prerequisite for this exercise is like we need to have Twilio acct and the connected phone number to that acct for sending the SMA to the recipient mobile phone. For now, it is working in USA and I tried with India number and is not working and I am not sure on this. To run this exercise, we need to install a Ruleset: PegaFW-Twilio:08-03 and this is not as a part of product feature. For now, I just hardcoded the endpoint URL, request parameters etc to make sure that I am able to send SMS from Pega activity rule. We can connect the dots if we plan to work on the actual implementation. Screenshots for the implementation of this small PoC work: This is the necessary setup to call the API and other rules to work on this integration.



       Logic to build the API call from a standalone activity to run and send the SMS













   References: 1) http://community1.pega.com/
                       2) https://www.twilio.com/console
                       3) Pega Developer Help




Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Claude to Pega Infinity 25.1.3 via MCP — Step-by-Step

itextpdf API to generate PDF doc from an image file using Pega PE

Understanding of Hugging Face platform for AI/ML platform